Get In Touch
Agreement between- the Marital Couple (Hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Client” and who shall be jointly and severally responsible) AND Shrigley Photography (Hereinafter referred to as Shrigley Photography”)
1. The Client hereby engages Shrigley Photography for the following:
TIME BOOKED – Full day coverage – Prep to the first dance – usually 8hrs – otherwise stated on the contract/invoice.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS – Videography – 8-10 weeks post-wedding day
DELIVERABLES – Digital delivery unless stated
2. The Client agrees to pay Shrigley photography a total agreed on the following terms: BOOKING FEE – £250 advance payment to secure the videographer for the required date. (NB. BOOKING FEE is non-refundable). Remainder balance one (1) month prior to the date of the wedding.
3. Payment. Bank transfer (account detail given on the invoice) Booking fee will secure the date and is non-refundable
4. Additional charges
4.2 Charges will be incurred should the wedding be outside of the UK to cover travel expenses.
4.3 Additional video edits requested on the day beyond that previously agreed shall be quoted for and paid on order.
5. The Client agrees that the booking fee is non-transferable and non-refundable in the event of cancellation by the Client for whatsoever reason.
5.1 The Clients have a right under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 to cancel this agreement at any time, without giving a reason, within the ‘Cooling-Off Period’ (Standard 14-day cooling-off period applies).
* The Cooling Off Period shall begin upon the signing of this agreement and shall end after 14 days. To exercise the right to cancel, the Clients must inform Shrigley Photography of their decision to cancel the agreement with a clear and concise statement sent by email.
* Where the Clients cancel the agreement within the cooling-off period, Shrigley Photography will reimburse the Clients for all payments received.
6. Shrigley Wedding Films will present the films from the wedding on an online gallery. The Client agrees that Shrigley Photography will have 8-10 weeks from the date of the wedding to produce these films.
7. The Client agrees that this Agreement shall be deemed cancelled if all monies are not paid on time as stipulated above and Shrigley Photography shall have no further obligations to the Client.
8. Shrigley Photography shall retain Copyright in all the material produced by Shrigley Photography and this right shall accrue to the benefit of his/her successors, legal representatives and assigns.
9. All footage and images are approximate. Shrigley Photography will provide an ideal colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching. It is sometimes not possible to record the exact colour as seen by the human eye. There is no right to reject on the basis of style or composition.
9.1 Whilst we try our best to accommodate all requirements, we cannot guarantee any particular scene or person is captured or included in the films/images.
9.2 The client accepts that we have ultimate editorial control over the final films provided as part of our services.
9.3 Any final editing decisions are made at our sole discretion.
9.4 When the films and images are finalised a link will be sent to you.
9.5 Any reasonable technical issues in all films will be repaired complimentary but any substantial amendments required by the client not resulting in being faulty (and not resulting from us failing to provide the services with reasonable skill and care) which are outside the scope of initial agreed service and wedding details form will be charged at an hourly rate of £50. We must be notified of any required amendments in writing within 14 days of delivery of the films.
10. Shrigley Photography shall not be liable for any claims whatsoever resulting from alterations made to the material by the Client. Shrigley Photography grants the Client the right to make an unlimited number and format of copies of the films in any medium for personal use and Shrigley Photography shall issue a written Copyright Release to third parties to authorise such copies. The Client shall obtain written permission from Shrigley Photography prior to selling or publishing any of the material for financial gain.
10.1 Shrigley Photography will keep footage/films of each wedding for a period of six months, the client is responsible to back up the footage/films as they will not always be available from Shrigley Photography.
11. The Client will agree or not agree to the use of footage and films for marketing purposes, this is in accordance with GDPR.
12. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure the videographer has refreshments and food, the meal should be supplied at the same time as the guests.
13. It is the Client’s responsibility to obtain permission for entry to all applicable locations and to advise Shrigley Photography of any restrictions or policies in place at all applicable locations.
4. Shrigley Photography shall not be held responsible for any filming/photographing requested but not provided resulting from the late arrival of the wedding parties or lack of performance by the designated Coordinator as appointed by the Client. It is also the duty of the Coordinator to keep guest photographers from hampering the photographer/videographer during the designated official photography/videographer sessions.
15. If Shrigley Photography has a reason for not performing under this Wedding Videography Contract, the following provisions shall apply:
15.1. If Shrigley Photography cannot attend to their duties for medical reasons or another emergency, all efforts shall be made by him/her to engage a competent replacement photographer/videographer at no extra cost to the Client. If Shrigley Photography cannot source a replacement photographer or the Client is not satisfied with the proposed replacement, all monies paid by the Client (including the Booking Fee) shall be refunded in full and Shrigley Photography liability shall be limited to this refund.
15.2 All monies shall be refunded and this Agreement becomes null and void if an act of God or other catastrophe necessitates cancellation, or in case of death or serious illness to either party or their immediate families up to five days before the wedding. Such cancellation must be in writing and a registered professional shall attest to the illness or death referenced as a reason for cancellation.
15.3 If Shrigley Photography resigns this assignment for reasons such as changes made by the Client to the venue, dates or time, non-payment of fees or non-performance by the Client, monies paid shall be refunded after deductions for travelling costs incurred and services performed up to that time.
15.4 Shrigley Photography undertakes to use the utmost care and reliable equipment throughout the capturing, backup, processing and transportation of the material. If however, the material is lost, stolen or damaged for any reason, Shrigley Wedding Films shall refund all monies received and liability shall be limited to this refund. If a portion of the material is lost, stolen or damaged for any reason, then the refund shall be calculated pro-rata based on the package selected and liability shall be limited to this partial refund.
15.5 Shrigley Photography will not be held responsible if certain images are affected, damaged or lost due to other professional photographers/videographers and family members/friends with their own cameras/phones taking photos during the Client’s wedding/event.
15.6 ‘COVID-19’ specific – should the wedding event date need to be changed due to COVID-19 restrictions, the deposit will be valid for the re-arranged date. Should Shrigley Photography not be available to film on the rearranged date, 15.1 will stand.
16. This Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and no changes or variations shall be valid unless done in writing and signed by all parties.
17. This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed in accordance with the laws of the UK and should any provision of this Agreement be judged by an appropriate court as invalid, it shall not affect any of the remaining provisions whatsoever.